Although Paysera HQ is located in Lithuania, we have clients from as many as 180 countries, we have offices in 6 countries, we support 11 languages and we have a team of 250 people working from 10 different cities around the world! But this is just a statistic. While understanding it is indeed important when working in the financial sector, Paysera is much more than just numbers.
You will be responsible for:
- financial crime prevention;
- implementation of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing requirements;
- cooperation with law enforcement and financial institutions;
- monitoring financial transactions;
- efficient due diligence on existing clients.
From you we expect intrinsic motivation and:
- a background in money laundering and terrorist financing prevention;
- knowledge of relevant laws, legal acts, and requirements;
- work experience at financial institutions;
- knowledge of payment services;
- good computer skills;
- good knowledge of English (knowledge of Russian would be considered as an advantage);
- the ability to work with large amounts of information;
- analytical thinking.
It is worth joining the Paysera team, because:
- excellent work conditions – flexible working hours, separate workspaces for teams;
- conditions for continued growth and professional development;
- a professional and supportive team that is keen to share their knowledge and spend time together. We regularly organize game nights, cinema evenings, various celebrations, and more;
- insurance from accidents and injuries;
- healthy snacks and drinks to boost your productivity;
If you dream of working in an international company, love challenges and continuous improvement – you will definitely find the right place at Paysera!