ASSOCIATE (M/F/D) MARKETPLACE BANKING
- Analyze and manage internal and external data sources to identify top clients and prospects, potential cross-selling opportunities, predict fundraising needs, and extract industry trends.
- Coordination of the approval process for internal documents (in Jira and DocuSign) and working with stakeholders across the bank.
Monitor the quality of extended loans through collecting information about the clients and their business and prepare the draft for the credit application.
Support of and correspondence with existing customers and considering individualized distribution of banking products and services, incl. client negotiation, managing deals and tailoring transactions.
Support on the drafting of the legal documentation, optimizing internal processes and preparing presentations for (kick-off) meetings.
- A strong interest in the innovation / tech community and desire to understand market dynamics, trends and investor relationships.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with effective time management in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge in lending or credit-like products (Consumer Loans, Factoring, Trade Finance) ideally in a banking or fin-tech environment.
An enthusiastic, independent and proactive way of working and the ability to work well alone or with a cross border team.
A strong analytical and conceptional thinker.
Fluent written and spoken English.
- The chance to become part of a successful bank with a clear mission that is worthy of support.
We will give you an understanding of banking processes and the business of FinTechs
- Flat hierarchies that ensure that decisions are quickly put into practice.
- A company culture that supports personal development and combines the energy and outside-the-box thinking of FinTechs with the business-mindedness and respectability of a bank.
- Competitive fixed and performance-related pay as well as numerous other benefits.
Have we sparked your interest and the job suits you? We look forward to receiving your application. Please use our career page https://www.varengold.de/en/career/job-offers/ or by mail to [email protected]
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to call Kerstin Friedrichs +49 40 66 86 49 68.
Let’s shape the future of banking together!
About Varengold Bank AG
Varengold Bank AG is a German bank that was founded in 1995. We have offices in London and Sofia, but are at home in Hamburg, which is not only Germany’s 2nd largest city, but also one of the most livable places in the world. Our core business areas are Marketplace Banking and Commercial Banking.
Especially in Marketplace Banking, we see tremendous growth potential, because too many people and companies still have no access to capital or even banking services. We consider it our fundamental job as a bank to help change that. And we believe that the best way to do so is by supporting peer-to-peer (P2P) credit platforms in growing their businesses. These FinTechs can provide funds more efficiently, more effectively and on a much greater scale than we could directly.
Join us and help us become THE bank for the marketplace lending industry and a preferred partner of FinTechs by being fast, technology-driven and solution-oriented.