Bulgarian Fintech Association is a non-profit organization uniting the leading fintech companies in Bulgaria. The mission of the Bulgarian Fintech Association is to create a platform bringing together all parties in Bulgaria with interest in Financial Technologies and to provide a common ground for communication and exchange of ideas. The Bulgarian Fintech Association aims at becoming the face of the Fintech in Bulgaria and to represent the shared values of its members before regulators, investors, financial institutions, foreign associations, partners and any other party.
The Association gathers experienced professionals from the areas of finance, investments, law, professional and financial services.
1. Creating a platform for communication, knowledge transfer and exchange of ideas for all parties with interest in the FinTech sector and the development, spreading and integration of Financial Technologies in the society and the business;
2. Connecting traditional financial institutions with young and innovative Fintech companies;
3. Raising the issue of integrating innovative financial technologies into the traditional financial institutions and stimulating the innovation and digitization in the administration and banking sector;
4. Raising public awareness of the FinTech sector and the development, benefits and implementation requirements of innovative FinTech solutions;
5. Representing the interest of the FinTech sector in Bulgaria in front of third parties (other FinTech associations, firms, regulators, potential investors, including internationally);
6. Organizing of events aiming at connecting all interested parties and enabling the exchange of experience and ideas in the area of financial technologies;
7. Strengthening Bulgaria’s position as a FinTech center in the region and incentivizing entrepreneurship in the field of financial technologies and digital innovations.
To become a member, every company needs to fill the Membership Application Documents (to be downloaded from the site) and send them to email@example.com.