About the company
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments
We are currently looking for a Management Reporting Controller will be based in the Paysafe Sofia, Capital fort office and will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality accounting needs. We are looking for a proactive individual who is quality-driven in their approach. The Management Reporting Controller is responsible for performing a variety of accounting functions and support in the areas of accounting, customer receivables and cash management. This position works in close partnership with the Payments Team, Banking, Reconciliations and Card Solutions team to ensure that all financial reporting is carried out in a timely, accurate and compliant manner. The ideal candidate combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial data, card schemes and regulatory requirements.
- Manage scheme settlement process including daily reconciliation and ad hoc reporting.
- Book accruals, reversals, prepayments and ensure settlement assets and merchant liabilities are accurately recorded in the correct period.
- Research and explain trends and variances for multiple accounts for monthly financial and cost center reporting.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory segregation requirements, internal procedures, and SOX.
- Provide support with month-end and year-end close process.
- Assists with annual audit, forecast and budget processes.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Part-qualified ACCA or equivalent
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Card Scheme (VISA/MasterCard/Amex) operations preferable
- Excellent advanced Excel skills, MS office
- Knowledge and experience in using ERP systems, Oracle, HFM
- Robust knowledge of IFRS and financial reporting in a regulatory framework
- An excellent team player with the ability to build strong relationships, working cross-function and with teams across the globe.
- Ability to understand end-to-end processes, identify improvement & simplification opportunities and design and implement standardized solutions.
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world;
If you want to apply for the role, click here.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.