As Account Manager you will be leading and accountable for all the operational related aspects to portfolio of large and medium size merchants. Through constant customer engagement, products and services enablement, managing multiple tasks and project management, onboarding of new entities and supporting the expansion of existing and future merchant businesses. The Account Manager will act as the primary lead and main operational focal point between Nuvei valuated merchants and cross internal functions to deliver efficient, high and quality service.
- Accountable for own portfolio of large and medium size merchants.
- Maintain highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all merchants’ operation related topics and aspects.
- Collaborating closely with multiple Nuvei departments with objective to ensure smooth and efficient delivery: coordinate operations in domains such as technology, risk and finance.
- Leading the integration process and onboarding new merchants to Nuvei platform.
- Responsible for expanding existing merchants’ activities into new territories, new products and services.
- Work as an integral part of a high performing account management team to deliver new opportunities.
- Ability to manage projects and tasks for accurate delivery and deliver high quality customer service.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a business support /operational management / account management role in financial services, payment card services
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
- Online payments background.
- Technical knowledge of the payment ecosystem is highly preferred.
- Problem solving, investigative and multi-tasking skills with highest attention to detail.
- Comfortable liaising with customers.
- Previous experience with CRM is mandatory. Salesforce specific background is an advantage.
- Ability to adapt to a regularly changing environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, independent, pro-active and team player.
- Innovative, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- B.A in a relevant field.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company;
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Career advancement possibilities;
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include Additional Health insurance incl Dentist, Sport card, Food vouchers, Employee discounts card, Seminars and conferences tickets, Playroom, and many others additional perks.
Please send your resume in English to Desislava Spasova <[email protected]>.
If you want to learn more about the company and the open role check the link below.