Our Sofia team is looking for a technical specialist to support our clients throughout the technical process of their onboarding to the company’s SaaS platform. The person in this role will manage on-going integration projects involving different departments and teams, representing the client’s interests in the company.
- Manage on-going integration projects involving different internal departments and teams;
- Representing clients’ interests in the company;
- Tracking the events until cases are resolved, contacting the relevant factors in the organization when needed.
- At least 3 years of experience with supporting international companies and client with Hi-Tech products;
- At least 2 years of experience with popular communication protocols (client-server, server-to-server) – IP, HTTP, etc.;
- Knowledge and experience with e-commerce and specifically online payment methods;
- Ability to quickly analyze technical problems and identify the problem’s root cause;
- Knowledge of Java SE, PHP, JSON, REST API, etc;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL;
- Knowledge of Apple Pay and Google Pay – an advantage;
- Fluent English;
- Team player.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company;
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Career advancement possibilities;
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include Additional Health insurance incl Dentist, Sport card, Food vouchers, Employee discounts card, Seminars and conferences tickets, Playroom, and many others additional perks
Please send your resume in English to Desislava Spasova <[email protected]>.
Learn more about the open role and the company here