Cash Credit is an innovative FinTech company offering micro-finance services in cooperation with mobile telecom operators and other partners. The company was founded in 2011 in Bulgaria and has established itself as one of the frontrunners in the sector.
We are on a mission to offer the best lending service in the non-banking financial sector using innovative tech solutions. Key to our service excellence is our superfast, customer friendly and efficient application assessment process.
For our Finance team, we are looking for suitable candidate for the position Finance Analyst.
– Preparation and presentation to different management levels of regular and ad-hoc analyses and reports;
– Supports budget preparation process and forecasts;
– Participation in the business planning process of the company;
– Preparation of business models, business plans, market analysis;
– Forecasting of cash flows, revenues and expenses;
– Prepares the financial evaluation of projects – efficiency, profitability, financial projections for development and continuously control;
– Provide data and analytical input to support business planning initiatives;
– University degree – Finance or Accounting;
– Experience is an advantage;
– Fluent in English;
– Good knowledge of Bulgarian accounting standards;
– Excellent analytical and communication skills;
– Relevant qualifications/certifications would be considered as an advantage;
– Advanced in Excel and Power Point;
– Responsible position in a team of professionals;
– Interesting, challenging and dynamic work;
– Opportunities to improve the skills and abilities for higher efficiency in the working process;
– Opportunities for professional growth and development;
– Competitive and motivating salary;
– Excellent working conditions;
– Various social benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV to Iovelina Staikova <[email protected]>.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Guaranteed confidentiality according to the Bulgarian legislation.