Iuvo was launched in July 2016 as a P2P platform, which allows its users to invest their funds in already granted loans by credit companies (originators). The investors generate a motivating profit and the companies get additional financing to expand their business.
In 2020, iuvo won the award for Company of the Year in sector “Finance” of the Forbes Business Awards Bulgaria. In the Spring of 2020, the company was honored as one of the Top 50 Most Preferred Employers in the prestigious Career Show Index 2020. In 2019, iuvo became the first runner-up in the category “People’s Choice” in the prestigious International AltFi Awards. Even before iuvo turned two years old, Forbes Bulgaria honored the platform as one of the best startup businesses.
Our team is always striving to be innovative, which is why we are the initiators for a universal regulation of all P2P platforms in order to increase the safety of the investments. We believe that this will lay the ground for the future development of the sector, as it will help in recognizing trustworthy partners by the investors around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Risk Analyst to join our team in Sofia.
- Monitoring loans originators performance and identifying unusual patterns and trends;
- Supporting performing of risk analysis and due diligence process- initial and ongoing;
- Supporting onboarding of new loan originators on the platform;
- Ensure complete and appropriate documentation is maintained;
- Responsible for ongoing operational activities: transactions, returns, trend analysis, upload new loans, delays, reports;
- Collect, compile, and present research and analysis findings;
- Monitor and review origination processing to ensure originator compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Requires a minimum of 1.5+ year of experience in banking, auditing, finance, risk management or related field;
- University degree in finance, economics, business or accounting;
- Knowledge of risk analysis, examination, financial analysis and auditing;
- Knowledge of risk measures;
- Knowledge of national and European financial regulations;
- Advance knowledge level of excel;
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements, trading policies, contracts, agreements, industry publications and reports.
- Opportunity to work in one of the Top 50 Best Employers according to Career Show Index 2020;
- Ground floor opportunity to change the European lending canvas;
- Work with sharp, extremely ambitious and motivated colleagues in a results-driven local multinational environment;
- Ongoing training and development programs;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly and casual work environment;
- Centrally located office;
- Smartphone and sponsored mobile plan.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment.
We encourage you to take a couple of minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member of our professional team.
Please submit your resume to Radostina Andonova;
email: [email protected]
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.