The Bulgarian Fintech Association is a non-governmental, for-impact organization uniting all interest parties in the sector of digital finance innovation, working from the region of Southeastern Europe (SEE). We have 52 member companies and represent more than 7,300 employees in the Digital Finance sector.
We work in 3 main aspects to further develop the sector in Bulgaria – internationalization of the Bulgarian Fintech companies, education, and regulation. Last year we launched the first Fintech Master’s degree program at Sofia University, the first Fintech Hackathon in Bulgaria, and the 2nd Annual Fintech Report. We are now looking forward to expanding these initiatives and many more all around the country.
We need a new colleague to help us with our everyday challenges. We offer a 6-month paid internship, with a possibility for an extension to a full-time job.
Marketing Operations Inter, 4-hour contract;
Either 4 hours every weekday or 2,5 days per week; A total of 20 hours per week.
100% remote; occasional physical meetings in Sofia, but not a must
Director of BFA, BFA’s Member companies, BFA’s partners, Bulgarian respective authorities – Bulgarian National Bank, Financial Supervision Commission, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Bulgaria, as well as the European Commission – the Digital Finance Unit and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
Helps the BFA’s director to achieve Association’s daily, weekly, and monthly marketing goals and challenges.
- Prepares marketing campaigns and strategies
- Creates materials (visuals) using Canva, Photoshop, etc.
- Prepares social media and website posts
- Translates texts from English to Bulgarian and vice-versa
- Meets and works online with member companies on different projects and initiatives
Assists BFA’s efforts towards
- Representing Bulgarian Fintech companies before other Fintech-related organizations and respective authorities on both national and supra-national level (EU)
- Creating and executing Fintech hackathons and live events
- Helping in issuing the Annual Fintech Report
- Attracting new company members
- Ultimately, establishing Bulgaria as the leading Fintech hub in the region of Southeastern Europe
Ideally, we are looking for a student or professional in Marketing/Finance with an interest in Digital Finance who can be able to devote up to 20 hours per week. The perfect candidate would be a person with a passion for marketing and sales. Fluent English, especially written is a must.
We offer a competitive salary and a possibility to extend the contract to a full-time job.
What you get outside of your monthly salary
- You will go through several pieces of training in sales and marketing, as well as an introductory lecture in Fintech, conducted in the first weeks of your work
- You will have the chance to prepare and execute marketing strategies and campaigns for initiatives on both Bulgarian and European levels.
- You will gain experience and hard skills in working with marketing and sales software, such as Canva, Mailchimp and WordPress
- You will receive the opportunity to meet and work with some of the most prominent and futuristic companies in the region
If you wish to apply for this position, please send CV to [email protected] (up to 2 pages, font 12, in English).
Deadline: 16 May 2021
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.