About the company
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
The Senior Internal Audit Manager contributes to the value of the Group Internal Audit function by leading and/or performing complex audit/advisory engagements on Paysafe-related activities, developing the capabilities of Internal Audit team members, developing stakeholder relationships and championing improvement of the function’s methodology, standards and tools
- Strong academic record, including bachelor or higher degree equivalent
- Industry-recognised audit or security certification such as CISA/CISSP/CIA (IT)
- Strong knowledge/experience of one or more areas of IT control/risk management/governance frameworks, IT General Controls, Agile/Scrum methodology, DevOps practices, cloud control frameworks, and IT Service Management domains
- Strong knowledge of SOX IT control frameworks, such as COBIT, and experience of SOX 404 controls testing
- 7+ years experience in IT internal audit, security, risk, compliance or other assurance discipline, working with international technology functions, ideally in Financial Services sector
- Leading the planning and/or delivery of multiple/complex audit engagements involving other members of the Internal Audit function, external audit, senior management, multiple business teams and office locations to achieve audit objectives to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Demonstrating a people-focused collaborative leadership style in coaching/mentoring others to develop their competency in IT governance, risk management and control topics
- Upholding and promoting professional audit standards and code of ethics in the conduct of assurance and advisory work to support valued improvements in governance, risk management and control within the business
- Proactively initiating and contributing to Group Internal Audit’s continuous improvement in process and tools to support an efficient, scalable, best practice audit function
- Establishing strong relations with IT governance, risk and control functions to promote an integrated assurance approach
- Presenting status updates on audit activity, or other topics, to senior management/Paysafe committees, as directed by line management/CAE
- Conducting periodic follow-up of the implementation of recommendations resulting from internal audit work
- Executing the quality assurance and improvement programme over internal audit activities within the scope of the role
- Promoting collaboration within the team to support sharing of technical and business knowledge between audit team members and delivery of the Internal Audit function’s commitments
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you want to apply for the role, click here.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.