About the position
Nuvei Technical Account Manager (TAM) acts as the trusted advisors to premium partnership accounts, as well as a strategic focal and escalation point for technical improvements, business requirements and important incidents that may arise. The TAM matrix manages client’s projects, provides managing platform solutions, and coordinates requirements in cross company collaborations – work in collaboration with internal and external experts. In addition, TAM is responsible for researching potential market product development that will provide added values to client’s business technical operation, while directing the technical teams with partner’s latest schemes and essential needs.
- Synthesize insights to solve complex technical problems effecting the business partnership of Nuvei clients, while leading engineering and technical teams in a matrix environment.
- Perform research and analysis including market dynamics and value chain analysis, key industry, and technology trends.
- Liaise with Sales and Product teams to generate, qualify and advance new opportunities as well as to resolve potential customer relationship issues.
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables in communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units, while working with remote teams and external partners.
- Ownership to deliver nuvei products and specific customer customizations with full accountability for scope, budget, timeline, and quality, whereas anticipate bottlenecks and risks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business operational needs versus technical constraints.
- Conduct rigorous analysis of internal and external data sources, to identify strategic alternatives and devising detailed development and technical plans for Nuvei Premium clients and Key accounts.
- Coordinate, manage and execute ongoing project delivery based on defined goals, training plans and project milestones.
- Experience in Payments industry (ecommerce gaming, travel, and retail).
- Practice in Product Management\ Support, or either former involvement in Project management of Premium accounts.
- Accountability and project management capabilities
- Available to work under stress and pressure coming from client and C level management.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to analyse complex schemes.
- Professional level of English, another language is an advantage.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package
Please send your resume in English to Desislava Spasova <[email protected]>
If you want to learn more about the company and open role, check the link below.